Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Extra! Extra! Extra!

I have stumbled into a new passion and remembered an old one: writing for a humor column in the school newspaper and photography (respectively). The new one is much harder than it sounds, because finding material is so radically hard. Mostly teachers and current events are prime targets, but others are just as useful (and more original to boot). For photography, I took pictures of various things on my school campus and realized two things: just how much fun I was having, and just how awful my camera is. It's a little blocky Kodak CD33 and has served me well, but for my job will make things very difficult (I am also trying to land a photography spot on the paper). Wish me luck and if you go to Cranbrook, read the Crane-Clarion's next issue, because I will be in it (or my pics will be).

No comments:

Post a Comment