Sunday, November 8, 2009

Spirited Away

Remember how I said that I was building a set for a play? The play is called the Blithe Spirit and premieres this upcoming weekend. This next week will be full of hard work, free admission, dinner on campus, interactions with the actors, Big Boy, and the cast party. The play itself is kind of like 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past', only British, set in the 30s, and exponentially more entertaining than anything Matthew McConaughey will ever come out with. It has a beautiful set (not just a stage crew bias, it is quite lovely) and the acting is promising, if not in need of slight improvement. I was delighted to find out that the mantel piece (that i built from scratch myself) is both gorgeous and holds stuff well without showing the slightest strain. All in all, should be a good show. By the way if anyone involved with the show reads this and is offended, I am deeply sorry if I insulted you.


No comments:

Post a Comment